Free AutoCAD 2016
06 Hours of Video Training
44 Videos by Industry Experts
|star star star star star_half||4.4 (9 ratings)|
Instructor: Mahesh Patel
Validity Period: 365 days
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, town planners and many other professionals. AutoCAD Architecture is a version of AutoCAD with tools and functions specially suited to architectural work.
Autodesk AutoCAD Software ideal for Design engineer. This Course include 2D Drafting, Isometrics, 3D modelling, AutoCAD Parametric, Animation, Lighting and Material effects.
Course Learning Outcomes
- 2D Drafting
Who Should Learn?
This is prepared from very basic to advanced level of AutoCAD software training. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of designing can learn from the SS eAcademy. This course specially designed for students/professionals in Civil and Architectures.
A Computer and AutoCAD Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
Trainer Mahesh Patel is a Mechanical Engineer. This young and ardent guy has been teaching for 10 years and provides his knowledge about Analysis and Design to his students. He is good at AutoCAD, Tekla Structure, MaterCAM, Acquisitive for Revit, Inventor, 3Ds Max and SolidWorks software.
Arvind Pal, Educator at SS eAcademy. He is young Automobile Engineering and having hand on industry experience of more than two years in CAD, CAM Software and machine manufacturing industry. Also having enough industrial experience in SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, FeatureCAM, ANSYS Workbench and PTC Creo.
Top Reasons to Learn AutoCAD Software from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE online courses (Learn from and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time-bound, Lifetime validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from Play Store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- We have almost 44 videos and about 06 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates AutoCAD software tutorials course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide CD/DVD & Pen drive for offline study purpose. Click here for Buy DVD / USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 30 days or a lifetime from the purchase.
Still any doubt, feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on
|Basic Toolbar Information + Zoom and Pan|
|Introduction of Screen and Template|
|2D Drawing Tool|
|Polar and Otrack|
|Line by Coordinate and Polar System|
|Export & Import + Save & open|
|2D Modification Tool|
|Scale & Stretch Command|
|Chamfer & Fillet Command|
|Trim & Extend|
|Offset, Explode and Join|
|A Dimension Style|
|B Dimension Style|
|Isometric & Orthographic|
|Isometric and Orthographic|
|2D Advance Tool|
|Designing Center and Dynamic Block|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.