09 Hours of Video Training
55 Videos by Industry Experts
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Mahesh Patel
HyperMesh is the market-leading, multi-disciplinary finite element pre-processor which manages the generation of the largest, most complex models, starting with the import of a CAD geometry to exporting a ready-to-run solver file.
HyperMesh supports a wide variety of CAD and solver interfaces, making it a perfect solution for most industry verticals and domains. With its advanced geometry and meshing capabilities, HyperMesh provides an environment for rapid model generation.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Learn about FEM Theory
- Learning how to create and set-up Finite element models for Analysis
- You will be able to know about Topology, Size, and Shape Optimization
- Learn to Hyperwork CFD
- You will learn to make Meshing of 1D, 2D, and 3D
- Improve knowledge of Meshing
Who Should Learn?
This online learning HyperMesh training tutorials in English course prepared from basic to advanced level of HyperMesh software. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of CAE, CAD and Analysis can learn HyperMesh from the SS eAcademy. This online software training of HyperMesh is specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical and Production Engineering.
A Computer and HyperMesh Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
Trainer Mahesh Patel is a Mechanical Engineer. This young and ardent guy has been teaching for 10 years and provides his knowledge about Analysis and Design to his students. He is good at AutoCAD, Tekla Structure, MaterCAM, Acquisitive for Revit, Inventor, 3Ds Max and SolidWorks software.
Top Reasons to Learn HyperMesh Training from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE online courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time-bound, Lifetime validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from Play Store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- In Altair HyperMesh training courses, we have almost 55 videos and about 09 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates HyperMesh software tutorials course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members.
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 30 days or a lifetime from the purchase.
Still any doubt, feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Introduction of FEM and Hypermesh|
|Introduction to Meshing||Preview|
|Learn to decide Element Type|
|Solve same problem using 1D, 2D and 3D Elements|
|Meshing in Complex area|
|Learn 3D Meshing|
|Minimum element length use in time calculation|
|Materials and Properties Information|
|One Dimensional Meshing|
|One Dimensional Meshing Introduction|
|Create Hyper Beam|
|One Dimensional Meshing Methods||Preview|
|Create Bar elements|
|Concept of C-D-E-F point|
|Bar Element Analysis|
|Create Bar Element using Rectangular Cross Section|
|Different of DOF (Degree of Freedom)|
|Roll Cage Analysis|
|Two Dimensional Meshing|
|Open and Save file||Preview|
|Working with Panel|
|Organizing a Model|
|Importing and Repairing CAD|
|Create a Mid-surface|
|Refining topology to achieve a quality mesh|
|Auto Meshing panel|
|Meshing without surfaces|
|Create a Meshing in Curved surfaces|
|Checking and editing Mesh|
|Three Dimensional Meshing|
|Create and Edit Solid Geometry.||Preview|
|Perform Tetra Meshing|
|Creating a hex-Penta mesh using surfaces Part-1|
|Creating a Hex-Penta Mesh Using Surfaces Part-2|
|Creating a Hexahedral Mesh Using the Solid Map Function|
|Using the Tetra Mesh Process Manager|
|Analysis and Post Processing|
|Linear static analysis of a plate with a hole Part 1|
|Linear static analysis of a plate with a hole Part 2||Preview|
|Thermal stress analysis of a coffee pot lid|
|Normal modes analysis of a splash shield|
|3D inertia relief analysis using RADIOSS|
|3D Buckling analysis using RADIOSS|
|Connection of dissimilar meshes using CWELD element|
|Analysis of a composite aircraft structure using PCOMPG|
|Direct frequency response analysis of a flat plate|
|Model frequency response analysis of a flat plate|
|Acoustic analysis of a half car model|
|Random response analysis of a flat plate|
|Nonlinear gap analysis of an airplane wing rib|
|Direct transient dynamic analysis of a bracket|
|Design concept for a structural C-clip|
|Design concept for a structural C-clip with minimum member size control|
|Topology optimization for an automotive control arm|
|Increasing natural frequencies of an automotive splash shield with ribs|
|Control arm topology optimization with draw direction constraints|
|Sport weld reduction using CWELD and 1-D Topology optimization|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :