PTC Creo 3.0
Creo Parametric (ProE) Ultimate Guide in Hindi/Urdu for 2D Drafting | 3D Modeling | Animation | Mechanism | Manufacture
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Mahesh Patel
Validity Period: 360 days
Creo is a CAD Design Software supporting designing of different products for manufacturers. Creo is developed by PTC and it consists of apps which deliver different set of capabilities to cater to different product requirements.
PTC Creo ideal for Mechanical and Design engineer. This Course include Sketching, Part, Surface modeling, Assembly, Mechanism and Analysis.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Learning how to use the Creo Parametric interface.
- Know the Complete details of Sketching module tools such as lines, Arc, Ellips, Polygon etc.
- Basic to advance level training of Part module, Sheet Metal module and Drawing view with Practical examples.
- Learn to create and modify of complex shape using Part and Surface features.
- You will learn to make assembly, drawing and projection of different type of complex models.
- You will be able to use parametric approach to design your model.
- You will be able to draw perfect mechanism for your model.
- in nutshell, you will be able to create and modify any kind of models with best speed and accuracy.
Who Should Learn?
This is prepared from very basic to advanced level of PTC Creo training. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of CAD and CAM designing from the SSeAcademy. This course specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical and Production Engineer.
A Computer and PTC Creo Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
Professionally Deepali Tank is a CAD trainer. She is getting engage herself in all creative works. This fervid lady studied Mechanical Engineering and has a teaching experience for 4 years. She is adroit in Creo-Modeling and Analysis and shares her knowledge about Design and Analysis to individuals. She is also expert in AutoCAD and Solidworks software.
Top Reasons to Learn Creo 3.0 Software from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE Online Courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time bound, Life time validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days Payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from play store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feed back will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, We will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- We have almost 103 videos and about 16 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates PTC Creo training tutorials course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide CD/DVD & Pen drive for offline study purpose. Click here for Buy DVD / USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 180 days from the purchase.
Still any doubt, Feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Centreline, point and Co-ordinate System|
|Grid and Line Style|
|Part Modelling Introduction||Preview|
|Edge Chamfer and Corner Chamfer|
|Variable Pull Direction Draft.mp4|
|Trajectory Rib and Profile Rib|
|Toroidal Blends .m4v|
|Geometry Pattern and Reference Pattern|
|Mirror and Warp|
|Planes, Axis, Point, Co-ordinate System.mp4|
|Trim, Extend, Offset and Thicken|
|Fill, Merge, Solidify.mp4|
|Intersect and Merge|
|Rips , corner relief,Conversion,Flat Pattern - Part 01|
|Rips , Corner Relief,Conversion,Flat Pattern - Part 02|
|Bend (Roll, Angle).mp4|
|Unbend and Bend Back|
|Model View - Part 01|
|Model View - Part 02|
|Annotate - Part 01|
|Annotate - Part 02|
|Annotate - Part 03|
|Save and Print.m4v|
|Assembly - Part 01|
|Assembly - Part 02|
|Mechanism - Part 01||Preview|
|Mechanism - Part 02|
|Mechanism - Part 03|
|Mechanism - Part 04|
|Mechanism - Part 05|
|Mechanism - Part 06|
|Format - Part 01|
|Format - Part 02|
|Object Creation of Part|
|Object Creation - Part 01||Preview|
|Object Creation - Part 02|
|Object Creation - Part 03|
|Object Creation - Part 04|
|Object Creation - Part 05|
|Object Creation of Sheet Metal|
|Object Creation - Part 01|
|Object Creation - Part 02|
|PTC CREO Workbook.pdf|
|PTC CREO Workbook 2.pdf|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.