AutoCAD for Mech/Ele.
Professional Training of AutoCAD from Industrial Professional in Hindi | Urdu
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Mahesh Patel
Validity Period: 360 days
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, town planners and many other professionals.
Autodesk’s AutoCAD Software ideal for Design engineers. This Course includes 2D Drafting, Isometrics, 3D modeling, AutoCAD Parametric, Animation, Lighting and Material effects.
Course Learning Outcomes
- 2D Drafting
- 3D Modeling
- Parametric AutoCAD
- Materials, Lighting and Rendering
- Complete Industrial Object Creation
Who Should Learn?
This is prepared from very basic to advanced level of AutoCAD software training. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of designing can learn from the SS eAcademy. These courses specially designed for student/professional in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
A Computer and AutoCAD Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
This is prepared from very basic to advanced level of AutoCAD software training. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of designing can learn from the SS eAcademy. This course specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Top Reasons to Learn AutoCAD Software from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE Online Courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time bound, Life time validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days Payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from play store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- We have almost 78 videos and about 10 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates AutoCAD software tutorials course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide CD/DVD & Pen drive for offline study purpose. Click here for Buy DVD / USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 180 days from the purchase.
Still any doubt, Feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Basic Toolbar Information + Zoom and Pan||Preview|
|Introduction of Screen and Template|
|2D Drawing Tool|
|Polar and Otrack|
|Line by Coordinate and Polar System|
|Export and Import + Save and Open|
|2D Modification Tool|
|Scale and Stretch|
|Chamfer and Fillet|
|Trim and Extend|
|Offset, Explode and Join|
|Dimension Style - Part 01|
|Dimension Style - Part 02|
|Isometric and Orthographic|
|Isometric and Orthographic|
|2D Advance Tool|
|Designing Center and Dynamic Block|
|3D Modify Modeling Tool|
|3D Chamfer and 3D Fillet|
|3D Rotate and 3D Mirror|
|Visual Effect (light Effect)|
|3D Advance Modeling|
|Material and Rendering|
|Move and Copy Advanced|
|Divide and Measure Command|
|Drafting and Modeling Examples (Mechanical and Electrical Engineering)|
|2D Electrical drawing||Preview|
|2D Mechanical drawing|
|2D Piping Mechanical Drawing|
|Isometric Mechanical Drawing - Part 01|
|Isometric Mechanical Drawing - Part 02|
|3D Mechanical Drawing Drawing - Part 01|
|3D Mechanical Drawing Drawing - Part 02|
|3D Mechanical Assembly Drawing|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.