Learn basic to dacanced revit software : Build | Mass Modeling | Family Creation | Revit Structure etc...
Instructor: Siddharth Goswami
Revit is build for Building modeling information. Revit software develops by Autodesk. Revit software includes features for building architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and construction. Revit supports a multidiscipline, collaborative design process.
Revit is ideal for Architecture and civil Engineer. In this Revit training tutorials you will learn basic to advanced level of Revit Architecture.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Build building from scratch
- Find Area, Volume and Quantity
- Advanced modeling
- Family create
- Mass modeling
- Revit Structure
Who Should Learn?
This is prepared from very basic to advanced level of Revit training. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of 3D Modeling and Designing can learn from the SSeAcademy. This course specially designed for students/professionals in Civil Engineer, Architecture and Interior Designer.
A Computer and Revit Software for Practice
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
Very young, ardent and talented Siddharth Goswami is professionally a 3D Designer. He was born in India. He studied Bachelor in Civil Engineering and got engaged in writing from earlier. As a Civil Engineer, he provides his best knowledge about various software to the engineers. so, they can easily convert their imagination into reality. He basically lagniappes his knowledge about Revit Architecture modeling software and people can learn about 3D modeling with some basic structural concepts. Mr. Siddharth Goswami is expertise at AutoCAD,3Ds Max, Google Sketch-up and Staad Pro. He is working in Designing and Construction. He also gives Presentations on Software, Civil Concepts, Latest technologies and many more in various colleges.
Top Reasons to Learn Revit Training from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE Online Courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time bound, Life time validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days Payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from play store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, We will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- We have almost 53 videos and about 11 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates Autodesk Revit course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide CD/DVD & Pen drive for offline study purpose. Click here for Buy DVD / USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 360 days from the purchase.
Still any doubt, Feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Installation Process of Revit Software from Autodesk|
|Revit Software Introduction||Preview|
|Revit Screen Interface|
|Learn to Model Ceiling||Preview|
|Learn to Model Column|
|Understanding of Component Place|
|Learn to Create Door|
|Learn to Model Floor|
|Learn to Create Railing|
|Learn to Add/update Roof|
|Learn to Model Staircase|
|Add/update Wall in Structure|
|Learn to Apply Wall Properties|
|Advanced Annotate Command - Part 01|
|Advanced Annotate Command - Part 02|
|Learn Array ,Trim and Scale Command|
|Curtain Grid and Mullion Command|
|Learn to Model Opening in Structure|
|Room and Area Command|
|Advanced Modelling commands|
|Use Camera Command||Preview|
|Advanced Chajjas Command|
|Learn to Create Geometric|
|learn to Import CAD File in to Revit|
|Revit Link Command|
|Section Elevation and Callout of Project|
|Site Component Command|
|Family Create in Revit Software|
|Family Create in Revit||Preview|
|Model in Place - Part 01|
|Model in Place - Part 02|
|Mass Modelling module|
|Conceptual Mass Command|
|Model by Face Command|
|Structural Column Command|
|Structural Slab Command|
|Step by Step Object Creation for Practice|
|Modeling of RCC Building - Part 01|
|Modeling of RCC Building - Part 02|
|Modeling of Industrial Structure|
|Object Creation by AutoCAD File|
|Modeling of Residential Building|
|Section Elevation Callout|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :