Hey guys hope you liked your last blog. If you haven’t checked it, yet please check it now the link is here. And again thanks to all of for showing love to our last blog. the last blog was all about the best CAD computers where we try to give the best information about best computers available in market now. So after that blog we got many request from you people. that rite something about the CAD mouse. That what kind of mousse are best. So we did the study and research about what are best mouse are and what kind mousse is used by the pro-people in industry.so let's jump into to the blog for best mouse for CAD.
So guys after taking advice and talking with so many industry specialists we found that the mouse is available in so many verities, size, shape& cost. The best mouse for CAD is seen as a mouse of large size and with fine grip. Which should be comfortable to hold work with hand and has low latency and all kind of 3D handling option and dedicated keys for Pan, Zoom, and other functions is an added advantage but too many dedicated keys generally become an overkill unless you really like a programmable mouse with lots of dedicated keys.
Mouse for CAD
So guys here are some best functioning mouse for CAD software.
3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro 3D Mouse
- Design excellence for engineers.
- LCD workflow assistant.
- Powerful application control.
- Advanced MCAD navigation.
- Superior comfort.
- 3Dconnexion, six-degrees-of-freedom (6Dof) sensor.
- Color LCD Workflow Assistant, Keyboard Modifiers.
This device is best suitable for 3D cad users who need to navigate in 3D space frequently. The device offers six degrees of freedom which is great for navigating in 3D space and for positioning cameras. It also comes with wrist rest pad which can be comforting for most CAD users.
3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Wireless
- Superior 3D Navigation - Intuitively and precisely navigate digital models or viewports in 3D space.
- Wireless Freedom - 3Dconnexion 2.4GHz Wireless technology ensures a reliable, real-time connection to your 3D content.
- Easy to Use - Each SpaceMouse Wireless button opens its own radial menu providing convenient mouse-click access to four application commands.
This device is suitable for 3D modeling users who want intuitive 3D navigation with better and precise camera control. Just like space pilot pro this device also offers navigation in six degrees of freedom with fewer features compared to Space Pilot Pro.This device can be best used with CAD mouse, the task of precise navigation can be controlled with this space navigator whereas other tasks can be done with CAD mouse or standard 3 button mouse.
3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless
- Mobile optimized ergonomic design with dedicated middle mouse button
- Rechargeable battery and a high precision, energy saving optical sensor
- Work wireless via Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or with USB cable
- Smart Mouse Wheel automatically switches between smooth scrolling and click-to-click zooming in CAD applications
- Effortlessly zoom in and out of your geometry with a single click
This mouse is an all-purpose CAD mouse which is ergonomically designed to give you the comfortable grip and better navigation control. This beautifully designed mouse has dedicated middle mouse button which is an alternative to pressing mouse wheel. There are also dedicated zoom keys near your thumb and you can also use the standard mouse wheel for zooming in and out of your geometry.
Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
- Cross computer control. Logitech flow allows you to seamlessly control multiple devices; copy and paste content and documents between computers
- Tracks virtually anywhere even on glass
- rechargeable battery with up to 70 days on a single charge. Wireless operating distance 10 meters
- Speed adaptive scroll wheel auto-shift from click-to-click to hyper-fast scroll. Unique thumb wheel allows you to experience side-to-side scrolling and much more by installing Logitech Options.
This mouse comes with a rechargeable inbuilt battery that lasts quite long on a single charge and it can be charged again by using the micro USB cable. The most remarkable feature of this mouse is its three computer support, so basically you can connect this mouse with up to three computers using Bluetooth or USB receiver and share information (like copy paste) between the connected devices.
Logitech Wireless Trackball M570
- NOTE:The connector/wireless receiver is found inside the back side of the mouse.
- Trackball comfort: Sculpted shape supports your hand and stays in one place—move the cursor without moving your arm
- Work and play anywhere: Get smooth, precise cursor control wherever you use your trackball—your desk, couch, even your bed
- Logitech Unifying receiver: Connect up to six Unifying compatible devices with one tiny wireless.Long battery life: Go for up to 18 months without changing the included AA battery* (*Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions) receiver that stays in your laptop.For Windows or Mac OS: Robust 2.4 GHz wireless connection lets you control your laptop, desktop computer or home theater PC wirelessly from up to 30 ft. away** (** Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions) Please refer the User Manual before use.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
once again a new type of mouse with a thumb controlled trackball, the main advantage of this mouse is its trackball which allows you to keep your hand stable while using this mouse.the trackball precision can also be controlled to give you better accuracy over navigation. It also has programmable buttons which can be used for assigning dedicated common tasks.
TeckNet Classic 2.4G
- Plug and play: 6-level adjustable DPI settings (800/1200/1600/2400/3200/4800) to meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming.
- Ultra-Durable Build: 5,000,000 clicks lifespan. 2.4GHz Wireless provides a powerful, reliable connection, increases working distance of up to 50ft (15m). USB Nano Receiver can be stored within the back of the mouse.
- TeckNetTruWave technology: Provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNetCoLink technology: Once paired there’s no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
- 30-Month Long Battery Life: With Auto power-off function, On/Off switch, Smart sleep mode and battery life indicator, you might just forget this mouse runs on batteries.
- Features a battery level indicator: Never be surprised by low battery power again. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
It is called as a close competitor of 3D connexion CAD mouse.smooth navigation from this mouse even on smooth and reflective surfaces like glass and polished metal or wood. The mouse has an ergonomic design for easy and comfortable grip and it comes with dedicated zoom keys near the thumb.
Razer DeathAdder Chroma
- Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, the ergonomic shape of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma gives gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever, especially during the most testing of battles.
- The Razer DeathAdder Chroma is equipped with a 10,000dpi optical sensor. It is capable of mouse movement speeds of up to 200 inches per second and 50g acceleration.
- Whether you’re playing at fast or low speeds, the Deathadder Chroma will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor.
- The Razer DeathAdder Chroma's sensor is also capable of tracking Z-axis to as low as 1mm on most surfaces including glass table tops. This is perfect for low-sense gamers who want to set tracking to cut-off as soon as they lift their mice.
This mouse is also one of the favourites of Melinda Heavrin, CAD manager at Norton healthcare and a regular AUGI contributor. This is what Melinda says about the mouse “I am currently looking to get a Razer. Several CAD users I know are using the Razer DeathAdder and they absolutely love it. That’s why I’m leaning towards getting it.”
Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth 4.0 LE or USB Nano receiver
- Trackball Works software lets you customize all 4 buttons, adjust cursor speed
- Diamond Eye optical tracking technology for premium cursor control and accuracy
- Award-winning Scroll Ring lets you scan up and down pages with ease
- Large ball is designed as a perfect sphere to provide exceptional precision
- Detachable wrist rest supports hand and wrist for ergonomic comfort
- Ambidextrous design works equally well for both right-handed and left-handed users
One of the biggest advantages that this mouse has is its ambidextrous design which can be used by both left handed and right handed person. The mouse can be connected to your workstation with a standard USB Nano receiver or with Bluetooth.
Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse
- Optical Sensor technology
- Sensor Resolution: 300
- Interface: USB only
- Number of buttons: 4,System Requirements : PC - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10,Mac : Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, Chrome OS
high-precision trackball features a comfortable thumb-controlled design that is ideal for extended right-handed or left-handed use. Large trackball improves control while reducing hand and wrist motion. Fingertip control allows fast, accurate cursor movement. Marble optical technology delivers smooth, ultra-precise tracking. Customize buttons with included MouseWare software. WebWheel software optimizes Web browsing.
Logitech Wireless Mouse M185 - Swift Gray
- Plug-and-play wireless: Get a reliable connection from a convenient nano receiver that stays in your computer
- 1-year battery life: Go for a full year without a battery change (Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Logitech reliability: Made by the global leader for mice and backed by a 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Contoured shape: Gives you more comfort and control
- For Windows and Mac computers: No software or setup hassles-start using your mouse right away
Reference Link : https://thesourcecad.com/cad-mouse-2d-3d/
Although as we now after having many options to choose from when it comes to CAD mouse.But still we see many CAD users using the old school 3 button mouse.