SOLIDWORKS 2018 - HINDI
Become a SOLIDWORKS Professional designer with the Master Model Technique
|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: Mahesh Patel
Validity Period: 360 days₹1500 56% OFF
SOLIDWORKS is a complete 3D Modeling Software and CAD Product Design solution. SolidWorks is a solid modeler, and utilizes a parametric feature-based approach to create models and assemblies. SOLIDWORKS is an easy to use parametric design modular, meaning you can easily edit the design at any stage in the design process.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Use SOLIDWORKS to design/draft your next innovation
- Demonstrate competency with multiple drawing and modification commands in SolidWorks.
- Create three-dimensional solid models.
- Create three-dimensional assemblies incorporating multiple solid models.
- Apply industry standards in the preparation of technical mechanical drawings.
Who Should Learn?
This online course prepared from very basic to advanced level training tutorials of 3D CAD and CAE design, in Solidworks Software. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of designing can learn from the SS eAcademy. This course specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical and Production Engineer.
A Computer and Solidworks Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
Trainer Mahesh Patel is a Mechanical Engineer. This young and ardant guy has been teaching for 10 years and provides his knowledge about Analysis and Design to his students. He is good at AutoCAD and acquisitive for Revit, Inventer, 3Ds Max and Solidworks software.
Top Reasons to Learn Solidworks Software from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE Online Courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time bound, Life time validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days Payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from play store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- We have almost 136 videos and about 11.5 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates SolidWorks training tutorials course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide CD/DVD & Pen drive for offline study purpose. Click here for Buy DVD / USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 360 days from the purchase.
Still any doubt, Feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on email@example.com
|User Interface Overview - Part 01||Preview|
|User Interface Overview - Part 02|
|Changing Background and Other Option|
|Export and Save Different Type Extension||Preview|
|Line Command Part - 01||Preview|
|Line Command Part - 02|
|Draw Line Angle and Use Trim Option in Line Command|
|Polygon and Circle Command|
|Spline and Ellipse Command|
|Fillet and Chamfer|
|Mirror and Offset Command|
|Move,Copy,Rotate and Stretch|
|Trim and Extend Command|
|Geometric Relation use in Object|
|Extrude Draft Option|
|Direction Change Extrude Option|
|Extrude Contour or Thickness Option|
|Extrude Thickness Option|
|Extrude Cut Command|
|Extrude Cut Option|
|Export and Save Different Type Extension - Part 01|
|Revolve Different Option - Part 01|
|Revolve Option - Part 02|
|Revolve Cut Command|
|Revolve Cut Use into Chamfering Nut and Bolt|
|Helical Swept Command|
|Swept with Using Twist Option - Part 01|
|Swept with Using Twist Option - Part 02|
|Object Creation Sweep Arc Project Cut|
|Loft Advance - Part 01|
|Loft Advance - Part 02|
|Use Loft Command and Create Bottle Shape||Preview|
|Use Loft Command with Guide Curve|
|Fillet Full Round||Preview|
|Variable Size Fillet|
|Use Fillet Object Creation|
|Helix Spiral Command|
|How to Create Thread|
|Project Curve Command|
|Pattern, Sketch or Mirror Command|
|How to Modify Geometry||Preview|
|How to Make Helical Bevel Gear in SolidWorks|
|Sheet Metal Module|
|Add Punch From|
|Base Flange Command|
|Base Flange Command Option|
|Create Customize Forming Tools|
|Edge Flange Relif.mp4|
|How to use Jog in Sheet Metal|
|How to Use Gusset option Sheet Metal|
|Knuckle Joint Assembly.mp4|
|Coincident and Concentric Mate|
|Distance or Angular Mate|
|Other Mate Option|
|Create layout with Object||Preview|
|Create Your Customize Sheet Format - Part 01|
|Create Your Customize Sheet Format - Part 02|
|Edit Dimension and Text in Layout|
|How to Change Standard Title Block|
|How to Open Drawing View and Open Standard Sheet Format|
|Broken Out View Section|
|Different Type of Sketch Details|
|Drawing View Convert PDF|
|Half Section View|
|Horizontal or Vertical Section View|
|Insert Bill of Material Table|
|Insert Properties in Title Block|
|Section 3D View|
|Set Orthographic View and Isometric View|
|Use Smart Dimension and Option|
|Introduction of Surface Modeling|
|Loft or Filled Surface|
|Trim Surface with Plane Option|
|Advance Part Module|
|Draw 3D Sketch Command|
|Draw Polygon Helix|
|Insert Image and Tracing|
|Bottom Up Assembly Features|
|Create Extrude Model|
|Sketch and Model Create|
|Object Modify with Assembly|
|Mate Assembly Modify|
|Pulley and Shaft Create|
|Create Assembly in Layout Sketch and Create a Block|
|Make a Part Form Block|
|Motion Study Animation|
|Top Down Assembly|
|CAM Follower Assembly Base Plate|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.