SOLIDWORKS 2018 + ANSYS Workbench (English)
17 Hours of Video Training
149 Videos by Industry Experts
|star star star star star||5.0 (2 ratings)|
layers 2 Courses
Validity Period: 30 days
₹450 including 18% Tax
₹1700 including 18% Tax
₹3000 including 18% Tax
SOLIDWORKS is a complete 3D Modeling Software and CAD Product Design solution. SolidWorks is a solid modeler, and utilizes a parametric feature-based approach to create models and assemblies.
ANSYS workbench is the numerical type of engineering problem solving software. used to simulate interactions of all disciplines of physics, structural, vibration, fluid dynamics, heat transfer and electromagnetic for engineers.
Courses Learning Outcomes
SOLIDWORKS Training Tutorials in English
- Use SOLIDWORKS to design/draft your next innovation
- Demonstrate competency with multiple drawing and modification commands in SOLIDWORKS
- Create three-dimensional solid models
- Create three-dimensional assemblies incorporating multiple solid models
- Apply industry standards in the preparation of technical mechanical drawings
ANSYS Workbench Training Tutorials in English
- Learn about what is finite element analysis and finite element methods
- Learn about ANSYS workbench FEA numerical engineering problem solver
- Interface to ANSYS mechanical
- Various meshing techniques and methods
- How to create a geometry using ANSYS modeler
- Learn a step by step procedure to solve engineering problem using ANSYS workbench
- Learn how to define a contacts and boundary conditions
- Able to do static structural analysis
- Able to do thermal analysis.
- Able to do model analysis
- Able to do coupled thermal structural analysis
- Able to understand the practical approach of ANSYS workbench solver through examples
Who Should Learn?
These online courses prepared from very basic to advanced level training tutorials of 3D CAD and CAE design, analysis and designing in SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS Workbench software. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of analysis and designing can learn from the SS eAcademy. These courses specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical and Production Engineering.
A Computer, SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
Mahesh Patel, Educator at SS eAcademy. He is mechanical engineer and having more than 10 years experience to train professionals and students for AutoCAD, Tekla Structure, MaterCAM, Acquisitive for Revit, Inventor, 3Ds Max and SolidWorks software.
ANSYS course created by Vivek Patel and SS eAcademy Team. Educator at SS eAcademy. Having working experience in ANSYS of 2 Years.
Educator Vivek Patel is also young soul in this field and he accomplished his post-graduation in mechanical engineering and he has 2 years of involvement in analytical work. This devoted and enthusiastic guy is expert in mechanical analysis and machine design. He has also published one research paper based on pressure vessel analysis in ISTE General.
Top Reasons to Learn SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS Workbench Software from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE online courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time-bound, Lifetime validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from Play Store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the courses?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in courses? Are any materials available for practice?
- In SOLIDWORKS we have almost 109 videos and about 10 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In ANSYS Workbench we have almost 40 videos and about 07 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS training tutorials courses program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide Pen Drive for offline study purpose. Click here for buy:
- SOLIDWORKS USB
- ANSYS USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 30 days or a lifetime from the purchase.
Still any doubt, feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.