05 Hours of Video Training
47 Videos by Industry Experts
|star star star star star_half||4.3 (9 ratings)|
Instructor: Vivek Patel
Validity Period: 30 days
Validity Period: Lifetime
Validity Period: Lifetime
₹199 including 18% Tax
₹299 including 18% Tax
₹2000 including 18% Tax
MasterCAM is a computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software program used by manufacturing professionals, such as machinists and computer numerical control (CNC) programmers. This software helps users produce mechanical drawings of machine parts, learn how to operate CNC lathes and mills, and create 3-dimensional wireframe models. There are two options for professional Learning Milling and Lathe.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Learn about MasterCAM Mill-Turn
- Learn about MasterCAM Mill-Turn is a collection of functions, toolpaths, operations, and applications
- Learn how to Mill-Turn elements work together to create synchronized G-code for cutting parts on a multitasking machine
Who Should Learn?
This course prepared from very basic to advanced level of MasterCAM. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of CAD, CAM software and CNC machines can learn from the SS eAcademy. This course specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical Engineering and People who want to learn MasterCAM.
A Computer and MasterCAM Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Knowledge of Machine Design to Strength of Material
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
This course created by Vivek Patel and SS eAcademy Team. Educator at SS eAcademy. Having working experience in ANSYS of 2 years.
Educator Vivek Patel is also young soul in this field and he accomplished his post-graduation in mechanical engineering and he has 2 years of involvement in analytical work. This devoted and enthusiastic guy is expert in mechanical analysis and machine design. He has also published one research paper based on pressure vessel analysis in ISTE General.
Arvind Pal, Educator at SS eAcademy. He is young Automobile Engineering and having hand on industry experience of more than two years in CAD, CAM Software and machine manufacturing industry. Also having enough industrial experience in SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, FeatureCAM, ANSYS Workbench and PTC Creo.
Top Reasons to Learn MasterCAM from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE online courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time-bound, Lifetime validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from Play Store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the course?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in course? Are any materials available for practice?
- We have almost 47 videos and about 05 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates MASTERCAM course program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in course.
Is the provided content is downloadable and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide Pen Drive for offline study purpose. Click here for buy USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 30 Days or lifetime from the purchase.
Still any doubt, Feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Introduction and Customization||Preview|
|Change Drawing Unit.mp4|
|Geometry Creation Tool|
|Simple Geometry Creation||Preview|
|Point and Line Command|
|Rectangle and Polygon Shape Creation|
|Trim Break Extend Command|
|Fillet and Chamfer Entities|
|Xform for Solid Geometry|
|Base Line Dimension Method|
|Chained and Ordinates Dimension Method|
|Using Annotation Method||Preview|
|Introduction of Solid Modelling|
|Primitive Sphere and Cone|
|Cylinder, Block and Torus Command|
|Part Creation using Primitives|
|Create Solid using Extrude Command|
|Extrude and Revolve Command|
|Create Solid using Revolve|
|Create Part using Swept and Loft Feature|
|Using Attributes and Change Properties|
|Lathe Machining Operation|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 01|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 02|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 03|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 04|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 05|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 06|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 07|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 08|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 09|
|Lathe Operation Model - Part 10|
|Milling Machining Operation|
|Basic Operation on Image|
|Milling Operation (Different type of Hole and Slant Surface)|
|Modeling and Milling Operation - Part 01|
|Modeling and Milling Operation - Part 02|
|Modeling and Milling Operation - Part 03|
|Modeling and Milling Operation - Part 04|
|Pocket and Contour Operation|
|Introduction of Multi Axis Helical Teeth Operation|
|Curvature 4-Axis Geometry Creation|
|Import an External CAD File|
|Helical Teeth Creation for Multi Axis Operation|
|Helical Teeth Operation in Multi Axis Mill|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.