AutoCAD is a Computer-Aided Design (CAD) program used for 2D Drafting and 3D modeling.
Creo is a latest most innovative CAD Design Software supporting designing of different products for manufacturers. Creo is developed by PTC and it consists of apps which deliver different set of capabilities to cater to different product requirements.
SOLIDWORKS is a complete 3D Modeling Software and CAD Product Design solution. SolidWorks is a solid modeler, and utilizes a parametric feature-based approach to create models and assemblies.
ANSYS workbench is the numerical type of engineering problem solving software. used to simulate interactions of all disciplines of physics, structural, vibration, fluid dynamics, heat transfer and electromagnetic for engineers.
MasterCAM is a computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software program used by manufacturing professionals, such as machinists and computer numerical control (CNC) programmers.
Courses Learning Outcomes
AutoCAD Training Tutorials
- Able to draw effectively 2D Drafting
- Learn complete concept of 3D Modeling
- Able to use Parametric AutoCAD
- Able to work in Isometric
- Learn to create Animation
- Learn to make realistic model with use of Materials, Lighting and Rendering
- Complete Industrial object creation
PTC CREO Training Tutorials
- Learning how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Know the Complete details of Sketching module tools such as Lines, Arc, Ellipse, Polygon etc
- Basic to advance level training of Part module, Sheet Metal module and Drawing view with Practical examples
- Learn to create and modify of complex shape using Part and Surface features
- You will learn to make assembly, drawing and projection of different type of complex models
- You will be able to use parametric approach to design your model
- You will be able to draw perfect mechanism for your model
- In nutshell, you will be able to create and modify any kind of models with best speed and accuracy
SOLIDWORKS 2018 Training Tutorials
- Use SOLIDWORKS to design and draft your next innovation
- Demonstrate competency with multiple drawing and modification commands in SOLIDWORKS
- Create three-dimensional solid models
- Create three-dimensional assemblies incorporating multiple solid models
- Apply industry standards in the preparation of technical mechanical drawings
ANSYS Workbench Training Tutorials
- Learn about what is finite element analysis and finite element methods
- Learn about ANSYS Workbench FEA numerical engineering problem solver
- Interface to ANSYS mechanical
- Various meshing techniques and methods
- How to create geometry using ANSYS modeler
- Learn a step by step procedure to solve engineering problem using ANSYS Workbench
- Learn how to define a contacts and boundary conditions
- Able to do static structural analysis
- Able to do thermal analysis
- Able to do model analysis
- Able to do coupled thermal structural analysis
- Able to understand the practical approach of ANSYS Workbench solver through examples
MasterCAM Training Tutorials
- Learn about MasterCAM Mill-Turn
- Learn about MasterCAM Mill-Turn is a collection of functions, toolpaths, operations, and applications
- Learn how to Mill-Turn elements work together to create synchronized G-code for cutting parts on a multitasking machine
Who Should Learn?
These courses are prepared from very basic to advanced level of AutoCAD, PTC CREO, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS Workbench, and MasterCAM training. So anyone, who wants to build career in the field of CAD and CAM designing, 3D CAD and CAE design analysis, CNC machines and designing can learn from the SS eAcademy. These courses specially designed for students/professionals in Mechanical and Production Engineering.
A Computer and AutoCAD, PTC CREO, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS Workbench, and MasterCAM Software
Basic Computer Knowledge
Basic Mathematics and Engineering Knowledge
About the Instructor
SS eAcademy and ADIT College
Mahesh Patel, Educator at SS eAcademy. He is mechanical engineer and having more than 10 years experience to train professionals and students for AutoCAD, Tekla Structure, MaterCAM, Acquisitive for Revit, Inventor, 3Ds Max and SolidWorks software.
Educator Vivek Patel is also young soul in this field and he accomplished his post graduation in mechanical engineering and he has 2 years of involvement in analytical work.
Deepali Tank, Educator at SS eAcademy. She is young and passionate for design and modeling work. She has 3 years field experience in the field of design.
Dr. Y.D. Patel, Professor at ADIT College, Vallabh Vidyanagar. He is very good in design and analysis subject, having 10 years experience in the field of design.
Sankalp Soni, Professor at ADIT College, Vallabh Vidyanagar. He is working with more than three different designing softwares and highly skillful in Creo Software.
Harsh Joshi, Professor at ADIT College, Vallabh Vidyanagar. He is very energetic and knowledgeable. Harsh having more than 7 years experience in the field of teaching.
Ruchir Desai, Professor at ADIT College, Vallabh Vidyanagar. He is very good fundamental and the field of Design as well as good in the Creo Software, having more than 8 years’ experience in the field of teaching.
Top Reasons to Learn AutoCAD, PTC CREO, SOLIDWORKS, ANSYS Workbench, and MasterCAM Software from SS eAcademy
- Learn from qualified and experienced faculties.
- Get FREE online courses (Learn from Android App and Website) and Completion Certificate.
- No time-bound, Lifetime validity of media.
- Easy and understandable language.
- Dedicated helpline support.
- Affordable price.
- 30 Days payback guarantee.
Do you provide certificate?
- Yes, we will give you certificate after completion courses. To get the certificate you need to complete all the courses within time period.
Can we learn from Mobile?
- Yes, you can download Android App from Play Store. SSeAcademy.com (Website) is also very mobile friendly.
What will I do if I have doubt while learning the courses?
- You can directly call us at +91 84691 55355 or mail at email@example.com
What if I don’t get satisfaction from this platform?
- We have always provided the best services as much as we can. Which is fully flexible as per the commitment but still if face any kind of discomfort from our side. Contact us and give your feedback will try to rectify the problem and still if you don’t get satisfied, we will refund your money if complaint is place within the 30 days of purchase.
What will you cover in courses? Are any materials available for practice?
- In AutoCAD 2016, we have almost 78 videos and about 10 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In AutoCAD 2019, we have almost 87 videos and about 06 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In PTC CREO 3.0, we have almost 103 videos and about 16 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In PTC CREO 5.0, we have almost 114 videos and about 13 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In SOLIDWORKS (Hindi) we have almost 132 videos and about 12 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In SOLIDWORKS (English) we have almost 109 videos and about 10 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In ANSYS Workbench we have almost 40 videos and about 07 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
- In MasterCAM we have almost 47 videos and about 05 hours training tutorials. You will find course Index here. Yes we offer practice book after each module.
Any further charges would be taken for any new updates AutoCAD, PTC CREO, SOLIDWORKS 2018, ANSYS Workbench, and MasterCAM training tutorials courses program?
- No further amount would be charged in case of any update or change in courses.
Is the provided content is download-able and can be saved offline?
- Because of security and copyright issues we don’t give direct offline access to our members. But we provide CD/DVD & Pen drive for offline study purpose. Click here for buy :
- AutoCAD (Hindi) 2016 DVD / USB
- AutoCAD (Eng.) 2019 USB
- PTC CREO 3.0 (Hindi) DVD / USB
- PTC CREO 5.0 (Eng.) USB
- SOLIDWORKS (Hindi) USB
- SOLIDWORKS (Eng.) USB
- ANSYS Workbench (Eng.) USB
- MasterCAM (Eng.) USB
Is there any time limit on subscription? How long I can access the course?
- You will access the courses for 30 days or a lifetime from the purchase.
Download SS eAcademy App
Still any doubt, feel free to Call/ WhatsApp us on +91 84691 55355 or you can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.